The human resource officer is responsible for performing HR duties on a professional level. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: Benefits, Payroll, Employee Relations, Government Relations, General Affairs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and update personal files and records
- Maintain good relations with internal and external parties (local government, etc)
- Communicates with employees regarding policies and procedures.
- Ensures compliance with state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to Human Resources matters.
- Experience in handling monthly payroll for employees to ensure accuracy, compliance, and equity within the organization; reconcile all the payment in coordination with Finance
- Maintain and control the process of employees benefit payment and monitor the administration activities such as BPJS and Insurance.
- Experience in handling recruitment process
- GA activities
- Ready joint ASAP
- Willing to be placed in remote area – Flores
Education Required : A bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- Have experience in the same position minimum 3 years
- Understand Payroll and PPh21 calculation
- Comprehensive knowledge of Indonesia Labor Law and HR.
- Active English both written and verbal
- Excellent skill of Ms Office (Excel & PowerPoint), Presentation
- Strong Leadership
- Able to work in detail, multitask and under pressure situation